[Council] Council agenda 20091026

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Sun Oct 25 17:09:10 CDT 2009

Hi all,

>  We don't seem to have anything more to vote on this week, so that leaves:

I would like to excuse myself for the meeting for the second time in a
row. I'm affraid I'm forced to spend another week on some perpetually
sunny island, at a soft to hot temperature of 23-27 degrees, cooling
off in ocean water or slightly warmer outdoor or indoor pools,
drinking afternoon tea in posh places where Winston Churchill used to
write his memoirs, etc. Marriage brings a lot of tough
responsibilities it seems.

I promise it won't happen again after this (or not soon at least)

cheers,
Remko