[Council] Meeting tonight.

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Mon Aug 16 10:17:32 CDT 2010

On 8/13/10 7:17 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
>>> In the absence of anything to vote on, I suggest we skip a week,
>>> again. Thoughts?
>> The Council probably has 6-8 weeks left in its term (that reminds me,
>> the XSF needs to kick off its elections process for Board and Council).
>> What does it want to accomplish in the time remaining?
>
> I'd like to see us get the message archiving / sharing / state stuff
> that Matt and I have been working on out there as Experimental in this
> term, and clear the couple of inbox items, but otherwise we seem to be
> at a convenient place to switch over.

I was hoping to stabilize the file transfer stack this term -- perhaps
we can still do that by following up on the Technical Review Team work
from a few months ago, gathering implementation feedback from several
client teams (including GSoC students), and issuing various last calls
over the next few weeks.