[Council] Minutes 2010-12-15

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Fri Dec 17 08:26:09 CST 2010

(Sorry these are later than usual)

Council minutes for 2010-12-15.
Logs at http://logs.xmpp.org/council/101215/

1) Roll Call
Matthew M, Matthew W, Nathan and Kevin present. Ralph present later.

2) Agenda bashing
MM to discuss upcoming topics later.

3) Interop Summary
KS wrote a report at http://xmpp.org/2010/12/interop-event-report/.
Additionally, we learned about what to do next time, and discussion's
happening on the interop list to see what else we can learn about
organising these. General Council agreement that it could produce the
test plans next time

4) Future specs
MM is working on a new vcard spec, based on the XML spec coming out of
working group discussion (IETF), and what to do with multiple online
clients. KS notes that he's got some preliminary specs for dealing
with multiple clients. MM and KS to collaborate.

5) Date of next meeting
1600 UTC 5th Jan 2011

6) Any other business.
A discussion about who would be attending FOSDEM

Fini.