[Council] No Meeting 20100104

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Mon Jan 4 17:30:28 CST 2010

On 1/4/10 3:42 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:
> Happy new year all,
>   Just a reminder that there's no meeting today, and we're starting
> again next week (at least, that's what the calendar tells me).

BTW I have updated the Radar:

http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Radar

A few thoughts:

1. We really need to push the iteam into making a diff viewer. It's hard
to knom what's changed in these big specs without such a beast.

2. What do you guys think about priorities for 2010? Personally my top
priorities are end-to-end encryption (IETF topic), Jingle file transfer,
and the MUC cleanup. Among the more experimental topics I want to work
on, I'm especially interested in multi-user Jingle, distributed MUC
rooms, and bridging between serverless mode and server mode.