[Council] Meeting 20010111

Ralph Meijer jabberfoundation at ralphm.ik.nu
Mon Jan 11 11:46:27 CST 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 10:12 +0000, Kevin Smith wrote:
> Hi all,
>   A possible agenda for this evening:
>
> 1) Roll call.

I'm likely to not make tonight's meeting. Comments below.

> 2) Agenda bashing.
>
> 3) Pubsub - accept version 1.13 rc13?
> http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0060-1.13.html
>
> 4) PEP - accept version 1.2rc4?
> http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0163-1.2.html

I have not had time to review all additions, but I seem to remember I do
have comments. I'll try to review this later this week.

> 5) Linked Process Protocol.
> http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/lop.html
>
> Last time we decided to delay until we saw a new version of the XEP.
> I've spoken to the authors, who say that there won't be a new version
> coming any time soon - comments on current version please. (non-voting
> item).

No comments yet.

> 6) XEP-0214: File Repository and Sharing and XEP-0259: Message
> Mine-ing are due to defer soon.
> No action required.

I'm sure somebody that has interest in these will make themselves heard
when needed.

> 7) Date of next meeting.

I'd like to return to a regular schedule of meeting each week. Monday's
have proven to be more problematic than wednesdays, for several reasons,
but I'll try to get back with the rhythm.

> 8) Any other business.

Not from me.

ralphm