[Council] Pubsub votes

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Sat Jan 30 06:42:08 CST 2010

I found I still had a window open with a xep 60 diff in it from the
demo diff system, so I've voted on that.

XEP-60 1.13rc13
Accept

(although I note that "Note: Because the account owner's bare JID is
the default destination address for any stanzas a client generates,
clients often omit the "to" attribute on such stanzas; on this point,
see and (with regard to rosters) ." seems to be truncated.

As does "Use delivery semantics as defined by ."

""room" (i.e., the MUC room associated with the room)" - associated
with the node?

The votes on both XEP-60 and XEP-163 are due today, so if anyone sees
Tobias, please chase him to put the diff tool up somewhere accessible.

/K