[Council] Agenda 2010-03-08

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 06:48:34 CST 2010

Hi all,
  We don't have any official votes that start tonight, so I'll take it
from you guys whether you want to skip a week, or discuss the
non-voting items today. I'm aware I have some votes from last week to
sort out, now I'm back from holiday, and also to send a mail about
filling the fifth seat.

If we want a meeting, a possible agenda is:

1) Roll call

2) Agenda Bashing

3)   XEP-0193 / multiple resources per stream: several people have
expressed an interest in bring back this feature (which was removed
from rfc3920bis). Is the Council receptive to taking this on?

4)  XEP-0232 / software information: this was recently deferred for
inactivity but there is still interest in moving this forward. Can the
Council review it again and more clearly specify its objections?

5) Consistency of review periods -- see
http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/council/2010-March/002783.html

6) Roundups: an overview of the XEPs activity needs to be
(ir)regularly published on blog.xmpp.org.

7) Date of next meeting

8) AOB.