[Council] Agenda 2010-03-08

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 08:23:58 CST 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> I think we can discuss these items on the list until next week.
> http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Radar

That's where I got all the items below from :)

>> 5) Consistency of review periods -- see
>> http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/council/2010-March/002783.html
> One aspect of this is: exactly when does a voting period start? Perhaps
> the Editor or Council Chair needs to send a message to this list after
> the meeting during which the Council decides to vote.

I've always treated the "Votes needed from X and X" in the minutes as
a note that voting has started, but I'm happy to make it explicit.

>> 6) Roundups: an overview of the XEPs activity needs to be
>> (ir)regularly published on blog.xmpp.org.
> IMHO a standing item of this kind is unhelpful.

I agree - this wasn't a standing item, it was me going to ask for
feedback on this request of the commteam's. I'd quite like more
feedback from the commteam on what we need to do. I believe a blog
post about a single XEP is overkill, but we'll see.

/K