[Council] Agenda 20100329

Matthew Wild matthew at prosody.im
Mon Mar 29 05:23:57 CDT 2010

On 29 March 2010 08:35, Kevin Smith <kevin at kismith.co.uk> wrote:
> Mostly the same agenda as last week. I note that I've been holding off
> my 136 vote until I'd heard Matt's comments, which are still due. I'll
> vote tonight regardless. Matt ... :)

I emailed the list already... but now I check the archives and it
seems my mail isn't there???(!)

I'll hunt for it and try re-sending.

> 1) Roll call

Anyhow, regarding tonight's meeting... it looks as though I need to
travel into Birmingham today. I'll endeavour to be back in time for
the meeting, but if I'm not online by 5-past you can assume I won't be
making it - in which case I'll vote on list.

Regards,
Matthew