[Council] Council 2010/2011 meeting time.

Nathan Fritz nathanfritz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 10:26:31 CST 2010

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:00 AM, Kevin Smith <kevin at kismith.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks all. From the replies we've had so far, I'll suggest 1600UTC
> (4pm UK time) next Monday (8th November) as our first meeting time. An
> initial proposed agena is below, we can add to it as the week goes on.
>
> 1) Roll call
>
> 2) Selecting a Chair
>
> 3) Date of next meeting.
>
> 4) AOB
>
> /K

Sorry I haven't replied earlier -- I've been sick and then on vacation
for the last two weeks.  As I'm the one with the major conflict, I'm
doubly sorry.  1600UTC Monday is the worst possible time for me as my
company does their week planning meeting then. A move away from
Mondays world clear it up better for me or even the old time of 2
hours later would be better.  I'll make arrangements to make next
Monday work, however.  Long term I would prefer another day or a few
hours later.

Thanks,
Nathan Fritz