[Council] Minutes 2010-10-25

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 06:42:58 CST 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> Ralph and Fritzy: action items for you inline. :)

The voting/objection period for these two has now expired, meaning
DNVs for the last items of last term (on the XEP advancement, anyway,
as the objections for protoXEPs aren't strictly a vote, but it'd still
be good to have a 'no objections' instead of using the absence of
objections as the standard response).

Let's try and avoid any DNVs in the coming term, please.

/K