[Council] some agenda items
stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Apr 12 18:54:27 UTC 2011
Here are some possible agenda items for the next meeting...
1. Last Call on XEP-0262: Use of ZRTP in Jingle RTP Sessions
2. Vote on accepting version 1.1rc3 of XEP-0178: Best Practices for Use
of SASL EXTERNAL with Certificates
3. Vote on changing XEP-0193 to Retracted
4. Request for Council consensus on removing "Proposed" state from XEP-0001
5. Vote on accepting version 1.1rc1 of XEP-0171: Language Translation
[somehow that update was never presented for Council approval]
If I can find the time, I will also try to incorporate the Last Call
comments on XEP-0220 (Server Dialback) before the next meeting.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6105 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the Council