[Council] some agenda items

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Apr 12 18:54:27 UTC 2011

Here are some possible agenda items for the next meeting...

1. Last Call on XEP-0262: Use of ZRTP in Jingle RTP Sessions

2. Vote on accepting version 1.1rc3 of XEP-0178: Best Practices for Use
of SASL EXTERNAL with Certificates

http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0178-1.1.html

http://xmpp.org/extensions/diff/api/xep/0178/diff/1.0/vs/1.1rc3

3. Vote on changing XEP-0193 to Retracted

4. Request for Council consensus on removing "Proposed" state from XEP-0001

5. Vote on accepting version 1.1rc1 of XEP-0171: Language Translation

http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0171-1.1.html

http://xmpp.org/extensions/diff/api/xep/0171/diff/1.0/vs/1.1rc1

[somehow that update was never presented for Council approval]

If I can find the time, I will also try to incorporate the Last Call
comments on XEP-0220 (Server Dialback) before the next meeting.

/psa