[Council] No Council today

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 14:16:53 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Matthew A. Miller
<linuxwolf at outer-planes.net> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 2011, at 03:38 , Kevin Smith wrote:
>
>> As no one has anything to discuss today, I suggest we cancel the meeting.
>>
>> /K
>
> So we don't want to talk about the list stpeter provided? <http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/council/2011-April/003134.html>

I completely missed those after Peter's
"Nothing pressing here, although I'm saving up items to discuss. :)"
Reply to whether there was anything to discuss.

Given that at least Matt won't be attending tonight, I still suggest we delay.

Sorry for the confusion (for the record, I'm very easily confused and
saying "No" to a call for agenda items, while posting a bunch in a
different thread is too much for me).

/K