[Council] agenda 20110420

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Apr 19 22:05:38 UTC 2011

> On 4/19/11 4:02 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
>>> Because of Friday's hardware problems with the 'athena' machine and
>>> related, temporary changes to DNS, it's possible that some of the URLs
>>> referenced below do not work right now. They should be back in business
>>> on Monday or Tuesday.
>>
>> Sorry, forgot to update here. The links should all have been live
>> again from yesterday morning.
>
> Thanks, Kev. I have some small updates to make to various files (e.g.,
> to reflect consensus about the dialback spec) and I will do that today.

OK, here are various URLs that might help the Council, copying the
relevant part of the agenda that Kev sent out (lines prepended with "=>"
are corrected)...

6) Vote on accepting version 1.1rc3 of XEP-0178: Best Practices for Use
of SASL EXTERNAL with Certificates

http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0178-1.1.html

=> http://xmpp.org/extensions/diff/api/xep/0178/diff/1.0/vs/1.1rc4

7) Vote on accepting version 1.1rc1 of XEP-0171: Language Translation

http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0171-1.1.html

http://xmpp.org/extensions/diff/api/xep/0171/diff/1.0/vs/1.1rc1

=> 8) Accept XEP-0220 version 0.8?
                                ^

=> http://xmpp.org/extensions/diff/api/xep/0220/diff/0.5/vs/0.8

[that is the diff since the Last Call in late 2010...]

/psa