[Council] Fwd: Re: [Standards] XEP-0198: errors in stanza counting?

Matthew Wild matthew at prosody.im
Wed Apr 20 14:05:32 UTC 2011

On 19 April 2011 22:39, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> Could someone from the Council please give this a quick sanity check? I
> have a revised version of XEP-0198 ready to publish if we decide this is
> right.

I believe we ought to:

- Flip the ordering of the server replies in example 16
- The client is under no obligation to send <a> in example 17 (the
server did not send <r>), perhaps note this?
- Bump h from 0 to 1 in example 17 (as Yann spotted)
- Bump h from 1 to 2 in example 19
- There are still some references to

There's something odd, the changelog says the 'stanzas' attribute has
been removed (as we agreed on), but it is still there... also the diff
tool shows changes in references from 3920bis to 6120, yet the latest
version on xmpp.org claims to be 1.2 but still has no reference to
6120. Ideas?

Regards,
Matthew