[Council] XEP Editor Report, 2010-04-22
stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Apr 22 20:56:44 UTC 2011
Here is a brief report from the XEP Editor...
First, I see the following as possible items for the next Council meeting:
1. Vote on advancing XEP-0261 (Jingle In-Band Bytestreams Transport
Method) to Draft -- the last call ended on March 31:
2. Update XEP-0178 (Best Practices for Use of SASL EXTERNAL with
Certificates) with the interim version 1.1rc5:
3. Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sensors.html as a XEP?
4. Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/coin.html as a XEP?
5. Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/json.html as a XEP?
Second, votes are due from Nathan Fritz on deprecating XEP-0192,
deprecating XEP-0193, and advancing XEP-0220 to Draft.
Third, a vote is due from Matthew Wild on advancing XEP-0220 to Draft.
[However, discussion continues regarding XEP-0220 on the standards@
list, so there are open issues...]
Fourth, a Last Call is in progress on XEP-0262 (Use of ZRTP in Jingle
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6105 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the Council