[Council] Next Meeting

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 20:27:11 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Matthew A. Miller
<linuxwolf at outer-planes.net> wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2011, at 12:42, Ralph Meijer wrote:

>> Indeed I'm still in SF, so UTC-8. Everything later than 16:00 UTC on Wednesday would probably be ok for me, though.
>>

> Well, I'm game if everyone else is.  Sounds like we've got at least one thing to talk about (DMUC3).

I'm in the office Wed-Fri this week, so I'm going to struggle to get a
meeting during office hours (meetings!) and won't be able to out of
hours. I *think* I could get one in at 4PM Wednesday, but I'd much
rather leave it until next week as planned.

/K