[Council] DMUC3

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Fri Dec 16 08:28:35 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Matthew A. Miller
<linuxwolf at outer-planes.net> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 2011, at 13:52, Kevin Smith wrote:
>
>> Has anyone had a chance to read this yet?
>>
>> /K
>
> I've read DMUC3, but need to re-read FMUC again, to get some context.

I need to do some, largely editorial, work on FMUC (likely early new
year) - we've done some work and pretty much proven the model works
(we've had significant discussion over this yesterday).

Let's have a discussion at Council on Tuesday about DMUC3. It'll be
good if people can have read it by then.

/K