[Council] Next meeting

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Wed Feb 9 10:56:27 CST 2011

On Feb 9, 2011, at 09:32 , Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> On 2/9/11 3:25 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:
>> I don't believe anyone's expecting a meeting today, but thought I should check.
>
> Yeah I'm pretty jetlagged this morning. :)
>
>> I'm assuming our next meeting is next Wednesday at the usual time.
>
> WFM. I hope to have a few items for discussion then (vcard-temp
> replacement and other goodies).

Agreed with the above.  We should also add "XMPP and Web" discussion to the agenda.  I think all of the council members are part of that email chain started by Adam.

Finally, I think we also need to have a vote on the following:  "The XSF Council cannot declare quorum if meeting in person and alcohol is involved" (-:

- m&m