[Council] Agenda 20110705

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 18:27:01 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 6:53 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> On 7/5/11 8:28 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:
>
>> 4)  Revert changes to the compliance suites that make them reference
>> RFCs newer than the suites?
>
> That was a simple copy-and-replace error, which I've fixed. I agree that
> the forward references were wrong. The bigger question is: do we think
> it would be useful to publish compliance suites for 2012?

Well, there's a question over whether the XEP Editor should make
non-editorial changes without Council approval - although I agree that
in this case Council didn't intend for the original edit to take
place, I think it's best for Council to at least discuss it and agree
it's the right thing to have done (I also read your mail saying you'd
made the change after I'd put it on the agenda).

We can add Compliance 2012 to the agenda as well.

/K