[Council] XEP-0198 Vote and Feedback

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Mon Jun 20 14:56:39 UTC 2011

As I currently stand, I'm -1 for the following:

* In "4. Acks", the clarification on "h" values has the following error:

However, the server (following the client-to-server language) does not receive <enabled/>, it sends <enabled/>.  I believe it should be:

I have some other notes that go along with the "XEP-098 1.3rc2 amendments" thread, so I'll send them in reply to that thread.

- m&m