[Council] Agenda 20110622

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Jun 21 18:31:06 UTC 2011

Thanks, Kev.

On 6/21/11 2:39 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:

> 2) Agenda bashing

I'll be poking Nathan and Ralph about XEP-0198. :)

> 3) Accept XEP "Use of Cryptographic Hash Functions in XMPP"?

If this is published, I shall update XEP-0234 (Jingle File Transfer)
accordingly. I'm not sure what that would to do the schedule for a last
call on 234, 260, and 261. Perhaps it would make sense to issue separate
last calls on those, so that we can at least finish off 260 and 261 (as
far as I can see they are stable, but I might not be fully objective
about them).

> 6) Any other business

None that I can think of right now.

/psa