[Council] Fwd: Meeting this Wed

Matthew Wild matthew at prosody.im
Mon Nov 7 21:11:44 UTC 2011

On 7 November 2011 19:45, Matthew A. Miller <linuxwolf at outer-planes.net> wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2011, at 12:41, Kevin Smith wrote:
>
>> I think we've a couple of things to clean up this term, shall we have a last meeting to clear the plate ready for new Council?
>>
>> /K
>
> 2011-11-09 works for me!

Mmm, not for me, unless it could be moved to the evening (UK time).
Say... 7pm onwards to be sure. This applies all week for me until
Saturday. Of course if the consensus is for a meeting at the normal
time this week I'm happy to vote/discuss on-list. And of course I'd
try my best to make it on the day if possible.

Regards,
Matthew