[Council] Fwd: Meeting this Wed

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 19:04:10 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Matthew A. Miller
<linuxwolf at outer-planes.net> wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2011, at 22:36, Ralph Meijer wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 09:16:10PM +0000, Kevin Smith wrote:
>>> This is the last week for this Council, I believe. I'm not opposed to
>>> moving the meeting to the evening, but equally it may make sense for
>>> you to vote onlist if you're happy to do that. Would people like to
>>> reschedule for the evening, or go with 1600GMT/UTC?
>>
>> Both would be ok with me.
>>

> Any time on Wednesday would work for me, too.

I can manage either 4pm UK/GMT/UTC (normalish time, depending on DST)
or from about 9pm UK. I don't know if that's going to be too late for
Matt or Ralph over on this side of the pond or not. Unless they post
back saying that's OK, I'll assume the normal time.

I'll sort out an agenda tomorrow, I've been away in the office for a
few days, sorry.

/K