[Council] XEP-0266

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 14:25:37 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 12:20 AM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> I see that xep-0266.xml has a <lastcall/> element in it. I think we
> might have neglected to vote on it (or the XEP Editor lost track of the
> votes). Something to discuss in this week's meeting, perhaps. :)

Checking the Council minutes, it seems we have:
"""
Minutes for Council meeting 20110803
Meeting logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/council/110803/

1) Roll Call
Kev, Nathan, Matt and Matt present, Ralph late

4) Advance 266 to Draft
http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/2011-June/024625.html

Ralph joins.

Feedback received on list about not recommending Opus, agreement that
the XEP addresses this.

+1 from all.
"""

So that looks already done and dusted.

> (The same might be true of XEP-0296 on resource locking.)

I don't believe we've voted on that - although last call feedback
trailed off with Matt going to add a section on what the aims of the
XEP were, because I don't agree with the compromises being made.

/K