[Council] Minutes - 2012-06-20T15:00:00Z

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 09:07:56 UTC 2012


Thanks for chairing in my absence.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Matthew Miller
<linuxwolf at outer-planes.net> wrote:
> 1) XEP-0047 - Advance to Final?
>  - text: < http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0047-2.0.html >
>  - diff: < http://xmpp.org/extensions/diff/api/xep/0047/diff/1.3/vs/2.0rc1 >
>
> RM, RM, MW, MM voted +1; KS to vote on list within one fortnight.

+1

> 2) XEP-0191 - Accept rev 1.2?
>  - text: < http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0191-1.2.html >
>  - diff: < http://xmpp.org/extensions/diff/api/xep/0191/diff/1.1/vs/1.2rc1 >
>
> RM, TM, MM voted +1; MW, KS to vote on list within one fortnight.

While we're tweaking it, can we tweak it further? The Relationship to
Privacy Lists implies that it must be implemented on top of -16 if you
scan-read it, and just changing "A service SHOULD" to "When
implementing both XEP-0191 and XEP-0016 a service SHOULD" (We could
also change the first paragraph of that section to say the section is
only relevant when implementing both). I'm not opposed to pushing
through the change as-is, mind.

> 4) Proposed XMPP Extension: Security Labels in PbuSb
>  - text: < http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/pubsub-labels.html >
>
> No objections from RM, MM; TM, MW, KS to note objections (if any) on list within one fortnight.

+1.

> 5) Date of next meeting
> Next meeting scheduled for 6/27 @ 15:00 UTC.  RM notes he may not be able to attend.

+1

/K


More information about the Council mailing list