[Council] Minutes 20140724 20140807 20140814

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Fri Aug 16 09:30:32 UTC 2013

Sorry, I think I've missed a couple, so here are the last few weeks'

Logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/council/130724/

1) Roll call
Kev, Tobias, Matt, Matt present, Ralph absent with apologies.

2) Deferred text in XEPs.
Discussion about the best text to have in the preamble saying XEPs are
deferred. Agreement to go with Ralph's wording proposed on list.

3) Date of next meeting
20140807 15:15Z

4) Any other business
Brief discussion about Jingle, but no action.

Fini

Logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/council/130807/

1) Roll Call
Kev present, Matt and Matt absent with apologies, Ralph and Tobias absent.

No quorum, no meeting.

Fini

Logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/council/130814/

1) Roll call
Tobias, Ralph, Kev, MattW present. MattM absent with apologies

2) http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/dynamic-forms.html
MattM previously expressed -1. To explain on list.

3) Date of next meeting.
20140821 15:10Z
(MattM to start discussion on list about better times)

4) Any other business
Discussion of XEP formatting and generation. No action.

Fini