[Council] Minutes 20131127

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Dec 3 16:43:50 UTC 2013

On 11/28/13 2:32 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:
> Logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/
>
> For the first time, this week I've included references to the times
> in the logs items were discussed. If a significant number of people
> find this useful, I'll continue doing so (Dave Cridland's
> suggestion).
>
> (Event Logging, which had been on the agenda, wasn't discussed as
> the new version hasn't been published yet)

It seems there was some miscommunication about that proposal, since
the changes were very minor and IMHO did not require an updated
version before consideration by the Council. However, an updated
version has indeed been posted to the inbox:

http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/eventlogging.html

> 2) http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0124-1.11.html (BOSH)
> http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/#16:12:43
>
> This was scheduled for an advancement vote, but some missing
> patches were found shortly before the meeting. No-one had
> objections to the changes so far.
>
> 3)http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0206-1.4.html (XMPP over
> BOSH) http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/#16:15:57
>
> All +1 on the new version.

Probably it would be best to update both 124 and 206 at the same time.

> 4) http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0156-1.1.html
> http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/#16:17:44
>
> All +1 on the new version.

Noted.

> 5) http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/dynamic-forms.html
> http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/#16:19:53
>
> Lance, Kev, Matt, Tobias not objecting. Fippo to respond on-list
> within a fortnight with any objections.

IMHO the namespaces can be changed by the XEP Editor before
publication. That should have been done with XEP-0331, too.

Peter

- --