[Council] Fwd: Re: Quick poll on Activity Streams 2.0

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Tue Jun 4 16:53:48 UTC 2013

On 2013-06-04 18:33, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Some interesting reflections on spec development from the Activity
> Streams list...

I was just reading that and thought the same. Item #6 especially struck
me as something that applies to XMPP with all the recent discussions. I
think our focus as a community should be about a better experience for
users and developers alike. Not entirely sure how to get from here to
there, yet.

--
ralphm