[Council] New Council

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 20:29:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,
  Everyone seems to be subscribed to the list, so I guess it's safe to send
this.

We should work out when we want to meet. The slot for the outgoing term was
every Wednesday at 16:10 UK time (Which is UTC at the moment) for 20
minutes. We can either continue with that or move it. Would anyone like to
move it, or shall we keep it the same for this term? We can always start
with one time and move to another, if it doesn't suit.

I'm proposing that our first meeting be Wednesday 6th November at 16:10Z as
a starting bid.

/K