[Council] Minutes 2014-03-19

Tobias Markmann tmarkmann at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:42:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

Votes are inline.

On Mar 24, 2014 4:45 PM, "Kevin Smith" <kevin at kismith.co.uk> wrote:

> 1) Roll call
>
> Kev, Tobias, Fippo present. Lance sends apologies. Matt absent.
>
> 2) UPnP liaisons
>
> Peter Waher, Joachim Lindborg, Philipp Hancke and Peter Saint-Andre
> selected as Council's recommendation to Board.
>
> 3) http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/iot-discovery.html
> Accept?

I'm -1 on this one because of use of IBR. Doesn't one want to have certain
amount of pre-authentication (i.e. one-time keys preinstalled or similar)
in the IoT environment?

> All to vote on-list within a fortnight.
>
> 4) http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0124-1.11rc3.html
> Accept 1.11?
>
> All to vote on-list within a fortnight.

+1 on rc4, a non blocking comment: to improve clarity, maybe we should add
a note on whether content length includes indentation or not.

> 5) Date of next meeting
>
> 2014-03-26 16:00Z
>
> 6) Any other business
> None