[Council] XEP-0293 & XEP-0294 LC changes

Philipp Hancke fippo at goodadvice.pages.de
Wed Feb 11 03:54:06 UTC 2015

slightly more delayed than I would have liked... I've attached the
changes I'm proposing. editor team: if you can apply and render this
before the meeting that would be awesome.

Still need to get them signed of by the author before this moves to draft.

Two changes in each spec:
1) replaces the cdata stuff with <parameter name=... value=''/>
-- i want this harmonized in all jingle specs and this is the closest to
what we have in other places and implementations

2) adds schemas. Copy-paste, reviewed by Lance.