[Council] 2016-11-23 Council Meeting Minutes

Emmanuel Gil Peyrot linkmauve at linkmauve.fr
Wed Dec 7 16:00:05 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 02:22:02PM +0100, Tobias Markmann wrote:
> ## 4) Reminder to send updated Bios for the website to the list.
>
> Please send a short bio to the Council ML or open a PR against
> https://github.com/xsf/xmpp.org/blob/master/content/pages/about/xmpp-standards-foundation.md

Will do.

> ## 5) There are a couple outstanding XEP submissions that need revoting.
>
> Votes are taken to the list.
>
> ## 5a) https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/burner.html

+1

> ## 5b) https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/omemo.html

+1

> ## 5c) https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/omemo-filetransfer.html

±0 since it already got vetoed.

> ## 5d) https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/spoiler.html

+1

Most of those with minor editions, I’ll send my suggestions later.

> ## 6) There are a couple outstanding pull requests that need revoting too.
>
> ## 6a) https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/204

+1

> ## 6b) https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/263

+1

> ## 6c) https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/267

+1

> ## 6d) https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/232

+1

Sorry about the huge delay in sending my votes. :/

In the future if I have time issues again, should I send partial votes
for the things I already reviewed, and send a follow-up for the other
one(s) later?  It would allow the short/easy reviews to pass a bit
quicker.

Thanks,

--
Emmanuel Gil Peyrot