[Council] Fwd: [Board] Fwd: XSF Board meeting 22nd June 2016

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Jul 13 16:15:06 UTC 2016


FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Crossley (Surevine) <laura.crossley at surevine.com>
Date: 28 June 2016 at 17:43
Subject: [Board] Fwd: XSF Board meeting 22nd June 2016
To: XSF Board <board at xmpp.org>


My action: Marketing materials.

Please respond to this email and confirm the following:

1) What materials do you want produced?
e.e. leaflets, data sheets, business cards, exhibition stands, t-shirts,
event flag, stickers, table cloths for events, lanyards… etc.

2) Do you currently know of any existing materials? If so, where are they?

Thanks!

Dwd - please could you forward this email to the Council group? I don’t
think my emails get through to that mailing list...

Laura Crossley
phone   +448454681066
email   laura.crossley at surevine.com
skype  laura.crossley.surevine

[image: Surevine]
Surevine Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 06726289. PO
Box 1136, Guildford GU1 9ND
If you think you have received this message in error, please notify us.



Begin forwarded message:

*From: *"Laura Crossley (Surevine)" <laura.crossley at surevine.com>
*Subject: **XSF Board meeting 22nd June 2016*
*Date: *28 June 2016 at 17:40:46 BST
*To: *XSF Board <board at xmpp.org>, XSF Members <members at xmpp.org>

Hi all,

Reminder: Board meetings have moved back to *Wednesday at 16:00 UTC* -
basically, after the Council meeting.

*Minutes:*

In attendance: Laura, dwd, Arc (and stpeter)
Missing: ralphm

*Agenda:*

As always is driven from Trello:
https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings

   1. Roll call
   2. Minute taker
   3. Topics for *decision*
   4. Review commitment list (what did people commit to do at the last
   meeting, and what is the progress )
   5. Review items for discussion (for post-meeting conversation/discussion)
   6. AOB
   7. Time and date of next

#3 Topics for decision

   - Marketing materials. The Board acknowledged that more marketing
   materials were needed to promote the XSF / XMPP at events.
      - Action: Laura to contact Board and Council to collect a “wish list”
      and draft proposal budget for materials
      - Action: Laura and Arc to divide work (design, copy writing etc)
      once this is done
      - Action: Laura to get a copy go Ge0rG’s German poster from him
   - Website. The Board discussed pulling together a bunch of members to
   take over the maintenance of it.
      - Action: dwd to put out a call for volunteers to the members list
   - Purseus replacement. The council asked the Board to support Jonathan
   Siegle in ordering the perseus replacement (delivery address and payment).
   Post meeting, Bear confirmed the delivery address and stpeter stepped in to
   help with payment. No further actions.
   - Rikard’s email (from last week) about IOT. Board was hoping for an
   update from dad who has taken over comms 9with Council hate on). did had to
   leave the meeting before we reached this point. Ticket carried over to next
   week.


#4 Commitment list

   - Bear confirmed no progress had been made on curating the Summit
   feedback. He had to leave the meeting at this point.
      - Action: Laura to change ticket to “start planning summit” and raise
      at next meeting
   - Outstanding item for stpeter on the D&Q quote.
   - Arc confirmed that reaching out to the OpenConnectivity community was
   an action with him. Planned to pick this up now pycon is over.


#5 Items for discussion

   - /


#6 AOBs

   - /


#7 Same time, next week

Meeting ended.

Laura Crossley
phone   +448454681066
email   laura.crossley at surevine.com
skype  laura.crossley.surevine

[image: Surevine]
Surevine Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 06726289. PO
Box 1136, Guildford GU1 9ND
If you think you have received this message in error, please notify us.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/council/attachments/20160713/b73c9105/attachment.html>


More information about the Council mailing list