[Council] Meeting today

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Dec 13 13:17:21 UTC 2017

Folks,

I've ended up taking a work trip to Paris at relatively short notice, so
I've not had the time to prepare the agenda. I should be able to attend and
chair the meeting (if I remember the timezone shift), but just in case, I
warn you now that I might not manage it.

(Aside from anything else, I do struggle to persuade Conversations to join
the XSF MUC service sometimes from my server - I don't know what's up
there, but I might have the unimpressively-named web-chat up and running as
a backup).

Dave.