[Council] Next two weeks

Daniel Gultsch daniel at gultsch.de
Sun Jul 23 14:57:54 UTC 2017

We might as go on summer hiatus for two weeks. Without any editors (Or
editors unable to work) we can't do our job anyway.
At this point I feel like it is somewhat pointless to have council
meetings as long as the editorial process is not documented anywhere.
I would be willing to step in as an editor if someone writes down what
I have to do.