[Council] Next two weeks

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Mon Jul 24 04:28:23 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017, at 09:57, Daniel Gultsch wrote:
> I would be willing to step in as an editor if someone writes down what
> I have to do.

I updated some of the steps in xep-README.xml a few days ago; the attic
is the only part that still really concerns me, since I don't think it
exists anymore in Docker land (but we probably want an archive of old
versions of XEPs still). I'd love suggestions for how to deal with that,
I haven't really looked into it other than maybe just archiving them in
the wayback machine before publishing new versions.

—Sam