[Council] New Council

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Wed Nov 22 08:04:40 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I believe everyone from new Council is now subscribed to this list. I haven’t unsubscribed previous Council - I suspect you can work out how to do this yourselves if you want to, or I can do so.

So next we need to arrange the first meeting of term. Shall we go for today at 16:30 UTC? I believe Georg, Dave, Sam and I should be free then, based on discussions in xsf@ last night. Daniel, would that work for you?

Thanks to the previous Council, and welcome to the new Council :)

/K