[Council] New Council

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Nov 22 11:39:53 UTC 2017

On 22 November 2017 at 08:04, Kevin Smith <kevin.smith at isode.com> wrote:
> So next we need to arrange the first meeting of term. Shall we go for today at 16:30 UTC? I believe Georg, Dave, Sam and I should be free then, based on discussions in xsf@ last night. Daniel, would that work for you?

Daniel's said he can make that, so let's kick off at 16:30 UTC today.

I'd like to propose we just have a quick meeting to agree on the basics:

* Select a Chair
* Agree a day and time for meetings
* Agree about agenda mechanics (like if we're using Trello, when the
deadline for items to be added is, etc).

I appreciate all of us aside from Georg have served on Council before,
but if there is time, I'd suggest we use it for more general
discussion about goals for the Council, any questions on voting
mechanics, and so on.

Does that sounds good to everyone?

Dave.