[Council] XMPP Council Meeting tomorrow

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Tue Nov 28 18:07:19 UTC 2017

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017, at 11:53, Dave Cridland wrote:
> there's quite a few
> old cards, so I'm proposing dedicating some of tomorrow's meeting to
> having a quick check to see what's relevant and what's overtaken by
> events.

To be proactive, I think "Consider advancing XEP-0286: Mobile
Considerations for LTE Networks" [1] can be pick up as well. It has not
been overtaken by current events and didn't make it to the last council
because I forgot to add a card for it when I created cards for the other
LCs that ended around the same time. The others I'm less sure about.

—Sam

[1]: https://trello.com/c/6ZoOUmqL