[Council] Council Agenda 2018-02-07

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Feb 7 12:10:18 UTC 2018

Folks,

The XMPP Council will be holding it's regular meeting today
at 1600 UTC. We organise the agenda on Trello at
https://trello.com/b/ww7zWMlI/xmpp-council-agenda and I (try to) send
out the final agenda about 24 hours in advance. (Clearly not today though).

Agenda as follows:

1) Roll Call

2) Advance XEP-0363 to Draft

https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0363.html

3) Advance XEP-0352 to Draft

https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0363.html

4) Advance XEP-0234 to Draft

https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0363.html

5) Advance XEP-0186 to Draft

https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0363.html

6) XEP-0198 handling of mismatched h value

https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/579 and list discussion.

7) [ If time allows ] Post-summit discussion

8) AOB

9) Close

Note that I'm aiming for 30 minutes, and I'm happy to cut or curtail
(7) (and/or (8)) to make all this fit.

Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1600 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom. Meetings are open, and anyone
(XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may
vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed. Items for the
agenda may be placed in Trello and/or submitted to me for next week.

We would also welcome a volunteer to take minutes (please reply to
this message if you can take this on tomorrow).

Thanks,

Dave.
(As Council Chair).