[Council] Council Minutes 2018-02-07

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Feb 12 14:35:34 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

When reviewing last week's minutes, I noticed this error:

On 7 February 2018 at 17:13, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> wrote:
> 4) Advance XEP-0234 to Draft - http://logs.xmpp.org/council/2018-02-07/#16:15:32
>
> https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0363.html
>
> Daniel has outstanding feedback on this specification from Last Call.
>
> Dave, Sam, Georg +1.
> Daniel -1 (as above: feedback to be addressed)

Note that this is wrong; in the meeting Georg said he'd vote on-list
(but probably with 0):

[16:17:21] <Ge0rG> It's a complex XEP that I haven't implemented yet
(and don't intend to). I will re-read and on-list, probably with +0

I had recorded (or not recorded) this correctly in the Spreadsheet of Doom:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AZ-Sna6OiRG--b-mJMKv3XXfrn3Nehm0kAtlyJvImL0/edit

(I also noticed I'd not updated the bad links from the Agenda... Sorry
about these!)

Dave.