[Council] XMPP Council Meeting, 2018-01-10 1600Z

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Jan 9 15:43:38 UTC 2018

Folks,

The XMPP Council will be holding it's first meeting of 2018 tomorrow
at 1600 UTC. We organise the agenda on Trello at
https://trello.com/b/ww7zWMlI/xmpp-council-agenda and I (try to) send
out the final agenda about 24 hours in advance.

Agenda as follows:

1) Roll Call

2) Discuss of how we all had a nice Christmas etc.

[ Note that this section will consist solely of the Chair asking if
everyone had a nice Christmas, and everyone responding "Yes" without
further detail ]

3) Adopt Proposed XEP Avatar Conversion (pep-vcard-conversion)

4) Adopt Proposed XEP Client Key Support (client-key)

5) Adopt Proposed XEP Multi-Factor Authentication with TOTP (totp-2fa)

6) Deprecate XEP-0126: Invisibility

7) [ If time allows ] Trello tidy

8) [ If time allows ] Summit discussion

9) AOB

10) Close

Note that I'm aiming for 30 minutes, and I'm happy to cut or curtail
(7) and/or (8) to make all this fit.

Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1600 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom. Meetings are open, and anyone
(XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may
vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed. Items for the
agenda may be placed in Trello and/or submitted to me for next week.

We would also welcome a volunteer to take minutes (please reply to
this message if you can take this on tomorrow).

Thanks,

Dave.
(As Council Chair).