[Council] XMPP Council Spreadsheet of Unofficial Doom

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Jan 22 09:03:53 UTC 2018

Folks,

For my personal benefit, I'm tracking voting on a Google spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AZ-Sna6OiRG--b-mJMKv3XXfrn3Nehm0kAtlyJvImL0/edit#gid=0

This is a public spreadsheet so you don't need a Google account to read it.

I don't claim any accuracy, but I'll be nagging Council folks with
outstanding votes based on this - and will probably get pointed to
where people have, in fact, voted on list.

If you're wondering "What happened to that vote?", this may help. Or
it may be hopelessly inaccurate. Perhaps even both.

Dave.