[Council] Splitting MIX

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue May 15 15:10:17 UTC 2018

So I think:

1) Splitting a XEP into multiple XEPs without changing the technical
content can be seen as an Editorial change.

2) Technical changes to the XEPs, once split, are covered under the usual
rules.

3) Doing both at the same time is a grey area; good practise suggests that
introducing technical change during the split would be hard for people to
review, though.