[Council] [Standards] XMPP Council Minutes 2018-09-26

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Thu Sep 27 08:05:35 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

I've been exceptionally busy over the past few weeks, and it'll continue
for the next few weeks as well - I'm really sorry about this.

In just over a week, I'll be leaving Surevine Ltd after over 4 years, and
moving to Threads Styling. This involves not only moving jobs, but a
temporary relocation to London. It's possible (anything's possible) that
I'll settle in quickly, but right now there's very little chance of me
being able to reliably devote the time to handle the Council Chair role
that it needs and deserves.

Therefore, if anyone does have the time (and inclination), I'll step aside
for them.

Dave.