[Council] Next Meeting

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Nov 25 10:52:20 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Welcome to the XMPP Council 2019.

The first order of business is to pick a meeting time.

I am loosely fine with any time during normal UK waking hours.

I have in general promoted times which allow people afflicted by US
timezones to join, even when we have no US people on the Council. I'm
entirely open to any time which suits everyone though.

The time chosen by the past few Councils has been Wednesdays at 1600Z,
adjusting this time for summer time according to EU rules; however I'm
completely open to a new time if that's more convenient.

However, can I suggest we meet this Wednesday at 1600Z, explicitly noting
that this time may change for future meetings?

The first meeting typically elects a chair, so it's particularly important
that we can all attend.

As some ground rules for electing a chair, it is a simple majority vote.
Candidates must be nominated, but may nominate themselves, and may do so
within the meeting.

Dave.