[GSoC] status

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Jul 29 15:08:47 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I've chatted with several of you individually, but it would be helpful
for you to update the wiki with links to your project pages:

http://wiki.jabber.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code

In particular, if your project source code is not currently hosted at a
code repository such as SourceForge or JabberStudio, now it the time to
do so! I can create JabberStudio projects if you need one, just send me
the information requested here:

http://jabberstudio.org/newproject.php

And don't forget the open-source philosophy: "release early, release
often!" :-)

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ping me via email or
Jabber.

Thanks!

Jabber Software Foundation