[GSoC] blogs?

Murilo Belluzzo murilo.belluzzo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:54:01 CDT 2006

I had made it before ... I just post 1 entry :-P ... I personally is using
the Blog as a journal to express the personal side of this experience,
without enter in any project details. And using the Wiki as real work
report.

For now I don't founded much inpiration to write other posts :-P, but I will
!!!

In fact this is my first blog, so I'm not usual to post it regulary. /* <=
Is this right?? (dic. entry: acostumado == to be usual to */

http://2006.planet-soc.com/blog/135

On 6/2/06, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org> wrote:

> I think blogging about your projects would be cool -- you could even use
> that for status updates (rather than the wiki). If you have a blog, send
> the URL to the list here and Ralph Meijer can add it to Planet Jabber.
>
> Ralph, do you perhaps want to make a "Planet Jabber SoC"?
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter Saint-Andre
> Jabber Software Foundation