[GSoC] "Pencils Down" deadline

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:17:02 CDT 2010

Google is suggesting that today be the stop coding deadline.  They
suggest today because that gives students a chance to prepare their
code and documentation for submitting on the hard deadline date of
August 30th.

While it is only a suggestion :), I would strongly add my own
suggestion that students do start to slow down on the coding and
ramp-up on the documentation aspect of their projects.  Each project
of course has their own mix of docs and code, but I'm sure you guys
are no different than any other coder in their avoidence of anything
that even hints at being documentation.

This is also a good time to be thinking about final blog posts and
project summary posts.

thanks!

--
Bear

bear at xmpp.org (email)
bear42 at gmail.com (xmpp, email)
bear at code-bear.com (xmpp, email)
http://code-bear.com/bearlog (weblog)

PGP Fingerprint = 9996 719F 973D B11B E111  D770 9331 E822 40B3 CD29